When: Thu, July 27, 9:30am – 11:30am
135 West 36th Street
15th Floor, New York, NY 10018
Please Note: This meeting is limited to current NPCC nonprofit members only, and may be limited to ONE person per organization due to space constraints. If your organization is not a current nonprofit member of NPCC, you can visit http://www.npccny.org/membership/how-to-join/ for more information on joining NPCC.
Data is hard. You collect data in dozens of ways and then struggle to make sense of it. You hear about data all the time, you want to become a data-informed organization, but you are not sure how to get from where you are to being the kind of organization that leverages data, every day, to make smarter decisions.
Join this in-person workshop are we explore what a mature data-informed organization looks like. Learn how expertise in data management leads to better decision-making, improved internal functioning, better client engagement and smarter, smoother operations.
There was also be an introduction to a new collaborative service from RoundTable Technology and Sage70 - Insight - Data as a Service.
- What data culture means
- How to evolve the data culture at your organization
- What’s needed to leverage data for decisions
- What you can do next
This workshop will be presented by Isaac Shalev and Kim Snyder of RoundTable Technology
This workshop is ideal for senior leadership, reporting and data roles, and IT staff exploring high level strategy around data.
- Sage70 is a consultancy devoted to making technology work for nonprofits
- 15 years of experience working with Data, CRM and Technology Strategy
VP of Data Strategy, RoundTable Technology
- RoundTable is dedicated to strategically enriching organizations with technology
- 20 years of experience with data systems, business analysis and change management