Dear Friend of RoundTable,
I wanted to take a moment to share our appreciation for you and recognize how you have impacted us on our journey together - both as an organization and as individuals. You may be a new, long-term, past, or future client, vendor, partner, friend, family member (Hi, Mom & Dad!), or someone we’re just getting to know. Whomever you may be, we’re grateful to have you in our lives.
Because of you, we are able to use our skills and passion for technology and customer service to empower you to make the world a better place. You provide us daily with the privilege and honor of ensuring that:
- Women are able to escape the horrors of domestic violence and seek safety and shelter
- Minorities are able to have a voice and receive help in their communities and with legal challenges
- Families are able to stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Small business owners are serving their communities
- People can furnish their dwellings to make them a home
- Equality in gender and orientation are championed
- Jobs are being provided with fairness and workplaces are improving
- Faith is celebrated
- Science is taught
- People wrongly accused of crimes are able to receive justice and freedom
- Our veterans and fallen heroes are honored and revered
- Nature is respected and preserved for current and future generations to enjoy
- Tax and accounting guidance is available (there's no avoiding it and help is appreciated!)
- Children are being provided with opportunities to learn and grow in safety
- New music, theater, and art is coming into the world
- Healthcare services can be found in rural areas that wouldn’t otherwise be available
2018 was a year of change and growth for us at RoundTable, as we worked to completely revamp our service delivery from the ground up - by adding more operational and technical talent to provide fast, friendly help for you and your team, expanding our services with upgraded tools and systems, and working to provide your organization with greater oversight, redundancy, and security. We have vetted and partnered with world-class Cybersecurity solutions to find new ways to give your organization greater awareness, safety, and peace of mind. Our passion to provide you with the best solutions possible drives us to continuously improve, and it’s because of you that we work so hard to make these investments and adjustments.
2019 is shaping up to be a tremendous year for us and our clients, and we’re so excited to be on this adventure with YOU. As always, please let us know how we can make your life with technology better. Happy New Year!
With immense gratitude,
Evan & the RoundTable Team