Come Join Us! RoundTable Technology has an opening for an Account Executive in the Dallas Region.
Are you a customer service oriented team player with a passion for sales who knows how to communicate effectively, demonstrate confidence and make customers feel that no matter what, we will find a way to solve their problems? Do you look forward to the next opportunity to close a deal? Do you enjoy working with Nonprofits? Are you passionate about discussing solutions to improve organization cybersecurity, compliance and data protection?
For the account executive who said “yes” to all of these questions, we'd like to meet you.
We are a small, fast-growing Managed Services Provider that needs an Account Executive to join a sales team covering small to medium sized nonprofit businesses in the Dallas, Texas area. Ideal Candidates would have several years of work history selling for an MSP. Applicants should have a minimum of 4+ years of experience.
Our team consists of a mobile workforce working remotely from home, but this position does require Travel and Onsite Sales to prospects in the Dallas region.
In this position you will work with a fantastic group of employees who embrace continuous improvement and learning. We share our knowledge to grow the teams and expand our expertise. We are one of the most successful MSPs in our target space and have an excellent reputation and client base. If you enjoy a culture of customer service, collaboration and learning, you will find our organization to be a thrilling opportunity and a wonderful place to call home.
The objective of the Account Executive role is to bring in new Members and add Monthly Recurring Revenue in the form of new business. They will be strategic in networking with people, developing relationships and partnerships, attending events, and most importantly finding and opening up opportunities, and closing deals.
The Account Exec will capture sales activity within our CRM, present proposals and obtain signed Monthly Recurring Revenue agreements. They will provide a “Red Carpet” experience through consultation and assistance to qualified prospective members by matching their needs with appropriate services that achieve maximum value and organizational improvement, and ensure a clean and seamless hand off onto the “Gold Carpet” experience with the appropriate team (Account Managers, Onboarding, or Strategic Services).
- Bringing in monthly recurring revenue in the form of new business
- Increasing our RoundTable Community Membership (clients)
- Finding and Identifying new Opportunities
- Proposal Presentation
- Closing Deals
- Working knowledge of Managed Service Provider and IT Consulting sales
- Networking and negotiation skills
- Verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently and effectively to meet required deadlines
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience working with Hubspot or other CRMs
- Knowledge of the Nonprofit space would be Ideal
- Knowledge of market research
- Listening Skills
- This is a salaried position with general hours of 40-45 hours per week expected
- Core business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm ET/CT; hours may be discretionary based on schedules for events, prospect engagements, etc. that may be outside of normal business hours
- This position is for Dallas, TX and the applicant’s home location must be located near Dallas, TX.
- Ability to travel to prospective clients in the region, as well as occasional travel to events throughout the United States is required.
- Salary: $50,000- $80,000
- Commission Structure with no cap
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Simple IRA with Matching
- Reimbursement for traveling, events, certs, and training
- Personal Time Off & Holidays
Success in this role will be rewarded with a competitive salary, unlimited commission and generous benefits package.
How to Apply
Please submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.