Payment Terms & Conditions
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and RoundTable Technology, Inc. . Please read them carefully. You may either accept or decline the Terms as indicated at the bottom of this page, but to make payment using the Services you must accept the Terms by clicking “I Accept”. All payments of RoundTable Technology, Inc. invoices using the online credit card and banking facilities through Bill.com are subject to the following conditions.
RoundTable Technology, Inc. accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card or bank account in USD currency. All payments are debited to RoundTable Technology, Inc.. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in RoundTable Technology, Inc.’s records. Credit card and ACH bank payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Bill.com (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card and bank account numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. RoundTable Technology, Inc. will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card or banking provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of RoundTable Technology, Inc. services and Internet resources.
- RoundTable Technology, Inc. will confirm your payment details via email.
By using RoundTable Technology, Inc.’s online credit card and banking facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The RoundTable Technology, Inc. websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. RoundTable Technology, Inc.’s Terms and Conditions for online credit card and ACH payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at [email protected] or telephone at 207-558-1135. Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.