Co-management enables companies that have an in-house IT staff to supplement their in-house resources with outside expertise. The most common scenarios in which companies choose a co-managed IT approach include:
- The in-house IT staff is focused on high-level, strategic IT issues and planning and needs support for such day-to-day tasks as troubleshooting, helpdesk services, software upgrades, data backup, etc.
- The in-house IT staff is capable of carrying out the day-to-day tasks, but requires outside advice regarding the organization’s overall IT strategy.
- A company has entered a rapid growth phase and needs to scale up its IT services to support internal growth.
- Companies have a well-developed, in-house IT staff at their headquarters location but need a reliable solution for remote branch locations.
Some of the key benefits of a co-managed solution include:
- More productivity: With a co-management approach, IT support is available 24x7 even if your in-house staff is on vacation or taking sick leave. This increased responsiveness can reduce downtime and in turn, increase employee productivity.
- Lower costs: Because most co-management IT services are provided for a fixed monthly fee, they offer businesses greater predictability in terms of their IT expenses as well as lower overall IT costs and reduced overhead.
- Increased security: With outsourcing to a co-managed service provider comes the benefit of that provider’s access to the latest technology and IT best practices. This reduces the burden on your in-house staff of having to stay abreast of emerging IT security threats and ensures that your company has the best protection possible.
Co-managed IT is designed to support businesses that have an IT Department but are looking for assistance with the daily care and maintenance of their IT networks. The Co-Managed Service Desk model will provide access to our Service Desk and enterprise level management tools and services.
|Co-Managed IT Service|
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|Ticketing System (up to 3 users)|
|Documentation Management System|
|Network Device Monitoring|
|Patch Management for PCs*|
|Remote Monitoring & Management|
|Endpoint Antivirus & Security|
|Escalation to RoundTable Senior Engineers (Billable, 1 hr minimum)|
|Emergency After Hours Support** (Billable, 2 hr minimum)|